Monday, August 20, 2007

生命裡的暖風



4:15PM
路邊,熟悉的小攤子,我放下不愉快的心情,開始和她聊了起來...

"Hey, Im so glad you are here today. I have been missing your cook since yesterday. But i had a car accident yesterday, ended up I didn't show up."

"Really? How's your car now? I was at the hospital taking care of my mom for last few days..today you are lucky!"

"What happened to your mom?How's she?"

"She has a cancer."

"....... "

"um....Im sorry. It's very sad.."

"Is ok, she is 70, doc said cannot operate, cannot take medicine, all we have to do is waiting.."

"Im so sorry..It's very sad, I hope you are okay..."

"Thanks! You haven't told me about your car?"

"Well, bad luck, but I still standing here ! ;)"

":) take care!"

"bye!"

心裡之前的不快樂,頓時被那沉重的心情給蓋過了。我的心仿佛變成了鉛塊,很重很重的墜到無底洞裡..回家路上,我搞不清窗外的天空,是陽光還是烏雲?

我把車停在路邊,攪下窗口。車裡沒有動人的旋律,只有那午後懶散的暖風,帶著叢草沙沙作響,仿佛述說著生命裡的另一種節奏...

No comments: